- Reduced price
Universal Studios Singapore is a theme park located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. It features 28 rides, shows, and attractions in seven themed zones. It was a key component of Genting's bid for the right to build Singapore's second integrated resort.
What Do You Get?
One (1) Universal Studios Singapore Child One-Day Ticket (3-11 years)
Terms & Condition
- Promotion booking valid till 27 Dec 2019
- Travelling date valid till 31 Dec 2019.
- All rate are per pax basis.
- All rate are in MYR (NETT).
- Minimum booking 7 working days.
- Pryxious will issue and email the voucher once confirm.
- Just present pryxious voucher at the theme park ticketing counter.
- Rates will be subject to any prevailing tax as may be imposed by the Malaysia Government from time to time.
- Vouchers are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash.
- Expired vouchers will not be accepted. No refund will be given for unused vouchers.
How You Can Redeem
For booking, please email following details, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Full name as in Mykad/passport (One guest name only)
2. Date of travelling
3. No of pax
4. Email address
5. Mesra voucher code
For any emergency, please contact: +6012-4779811
Pryxious will issue and email the eTicket or redemption voucher within 48 hours once received a booking email from customer.
Just present Pryxious eTicket or redemption voucher at counter stated in the voucher.
Please make sure a booking email need to be send more than 4 days before your travelling date to avoid any disappoint.
When You Can Redeem
1st August 2019 - 31st December 2019
Where You Can Redeem
Universal Studios Singapore
8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269